Tuesday 30 April 2013

I'm really hoping that blood shot eyes and frizzy hair are the new trend this spring on the catwalk?


One of my biggest pieces of advice that I give to all expecting Mums is to SLEEEEEEEEP.  Sleep even if you don't feel like sleeping, because, as most Mums know....you will never really know sleep again.  With my daughter, although we struggled with her because she suffered from colic, was a great sleeper. Enter Jack. My happy little nugget of joy not only brings us loads of smiles and giggles, but masses of sleep deprivation.  I literally live in my pyjamas for about 90% of the time.  I put on my "lounge wear", as my gf Nancy and I like to refer to it as.  When I take a shower, I just swap one set of "lounge wear" for another...it's perfect!  I suppose if the kids see me dressed like this, when I really dress up, they're going to think I'm, bloody Cinderella, so I guess it's a win win! ha!  Now, in saying all this, I still do my makeup.  I refuse to give up my MAC, so, even if my hair looks like a mixture of Diana Ross and  Little Richard at least my lips are glossy and eyes are spruced with liner and mascara.

Does anyone have any tips they wish they were given as a first time Mum, or any advice they wish they'd of followed??!  Speak soon! xx Babiesmumma xx

2 comments:

  1. not so much Diana Ross and Little Richard as Jim Morrison and Phil Spector :P Thank goodness you have such a supportive husband who steps up when it all gets to be too much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very, very naughty!! Yes! Jim, how could I have forgotten, he lives in me, after all! BAHAHAHAHA Re: hubby, you have no idea how blessed I KNOW I am with him...he's cupcake to my buttercream! lol x x x x x

    ReplyDelete