Tuesday 30 April 2013

Welcome? Enter at your own risk? You choose!

Hi and thank you for stopping by.  This is my very first blog so please, be gentle. xx


I'll start with a little about myself.  I'm a Canadian, living in the United Kingdom with my super awesome husband, and two little babies.  I'm 40 years old and a stay at home Mum to Lily, nearly 2 and Jack, 6 months old.  This blog is meant to provide some form of therapy to all parents, but especially to ones who are playing the game, a little later in life.  I never EVER imagined how full my life would be with children, but I also never imagined doing it on the brink of geriatrics...I'm kidding, well, not really. ha!  I'd like to keep this a fun site, and a place of non judgement.  It's hard enough being a parent of a tantruming kid (me), and dealing with the evil glares...You just know they're thinking, "why isn't your child wearing a Hannibal Lecter mask?"  So, please, when you can take some time from your busy day of cooking noodles and making applesauce...make a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy.  I hope to entertain, and TO BE entertained by your comments!  Thank you.  Babiesmumma. xx

2 comments:

  1. Ok. I'm following. I know you were waiting for me. - robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! So glad to see you here! Love and miss you loads x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete